Hello World!



Dear Reader,

I'm going to give this blogging thing a run, since in December it looks like I might be headed to India. I thought this might be the easiest way to share my travel experiences with families and friends.

I also just got a very small and portable video camera called a micro-flip. It's small enough to fit in a pocket. Hopefully that'll make the collection and posting of video here much more easy. Of course, there's the main thing of keeping the posts up to date!

Well, my hope is that the content of this blog/vlog proves interesting enough for an occasional peek! I hope you enjoy it!

With all my best thoughts,

Bob

p.s. Looks like I should rename this the 'double chin cam'! ;0)

Comments

swtcurran said…
hi BOB! i look forward to following your every move!
Laura Kelly said…
Dearest Bob! I'm so excited you are going to India! Yay!!! I can't wait to follow your adventure. What a fabulous idea. I'll be keeping in touch here. Much love, Laura
Oh Bob, I laughed over your "double chin" comment. For a skinny girl, I have a triple chin that always shows up in photos! Love your blog. Is your camera a Mino?
Susan
Mister Bob said…
Hi Hon, yes, the camera is a mino. Seems to work pretty well! Just added an iPhone to the mix, so I should be ready for India. I have to call you and get your advice on India!