Okay call me crazy

But I got another dog! I am now a three dog household. Going to bed at night is like an old rock band. (Think about it...)

It's kinda crazy, I know, but the idea was two fold. One was to save money from doggie day care by leaving two dogs at home and taking one to work, and just switching which dog that accompanies me to work each day. That way instead of leaving one dog at home each day alone, or taking the lone dog to very expensive doggie day care, then two dogs are at home, which allows no dog to be without any pack member at any time. Also, the nice house on the corner got robbed last week, so having a couple of dogs in the back yard is a good theft deterrent.

So the new dog was named Trudi Von Tripdis by Westside German Shepherd Rescue. I don't want a dog named Trudi, but she has not found her new name yet. For the moment she is going by her new nickname "Cuddlebug".

Btw, besides the coloration, this dog is really a Labrador. A total sweetheart and she is getting along well with the other two.









Comments