Auckland at night, Tuesday Aug 6th, 2019




Last night I went and took some night shots from the local parking garages, and of Fort Street, of Auckland. The garage rooftops were recommended to me by my co-worker and fab photographer Sirena. She's quite adventuresome. I did these after work, so not a lot of shots, but what I could easily capture. Also, at least last night it was not raining. :-)












This last photo is of The Jefferson Whiskey Bar on Fort Street. I was there the night before and had 3 scotches for a total of $149 NZD ($98.34 american). The bar tender, nice guy, kept offering me very expensive choices of course. When he pulled out the Pappy Van Winkle, I told him I liked my bank account. ;-)

I did meet a very lovely german couple however who were quite the well travelled Whiskey aficionados and one was from Bottrop!



Comments