Oregon Country Fair 50th Anniversary July 2019

Well I just got back from the Oregon Country Fair, where I took a whole bunch of pictures. My friend Uli told me to take funny pictures of Pixie, and I took it to heart to take a bunch of pictures in general. Also I did some late night long exposure photography as I had done a long while back (ok 2011) of folks around the fire. Here are (quite) a few of my favorites.






































Sarah!



The Flying Karamazov Brothers giving a talk and juggling at the Spirit Tower


Juggling sickles!



Juggling fire!


Then at the Spirit Tower was the Ace of Cups, a talk about their history and performing several songs. They are GREAT!







More pics from wandering about the fair...









Pixie shows off his fine style....


Check the hat people!


Zero on main stage, with these great sun and earth giant puppets going through the crowd!








I liked the main stage and the rainbow flag!


One of the Recycling Fairies!



Then Saturday night at camp I did some long exposure photography around the camp fire to the sounds of drumming...



































oooh....













after getting many shots of sparks going up in the air, I started to focus on silhouettes...




















below a couple hugging while wearing lights...






moved the camera and let the moon back in, these came out very nice...








and some trees with lights on them that changed color




finally back at the fair on Sunday...








Another recycling fairie....







giant puppets






The parade dragon


Campmates in front of Patti's Pies



Doc and Jen


More Dragon


man 'on' a flying carpet!



drum circle dancers
















the fish invade the drum tower



The caterpillar on the mushroom as part of the Alice in Wonderland theme


fish in the drum circle!



the Jackalope says high to the kids




Dr. Atomics Medicine show



Hi Carole!






Pix, me and Jack


How did this get here? One of my favorite silhouettes

Comments